One may wonder what to do with these products. Well,first of all, one could sell them, and keep all the profits for himself or for herself. How does that sound? Still skeptical?..
Yes, everyone who decides to read this article and sign up for a free 5 day e-course called “Multiply Your Net Profits by Joining Affiliate Programs” gets to grab 200 resell rights products of high quality,as bonuses..
But first of all, the concept of Resell Rights needs to be explained so that all people can understand how they can make real money by selling Resell Rights informative products.
There are usually two types of Resell Rights, which are : Basic and Master.
1. Basic Resell Rights: You have the right to resell the product but your customer does not have the right to resell it to another.
2. Master Resell Rights. You have the right to resell the product as well as the Basic Resell Rights to your customer. Your customers can in turn resell the same book to their customers.
Thus, your digital product appeals to two markets, namely the consumers and resellers.
Here are some ways you can profit from selling your ebook with resell rights:
1. Upfront sale. A marketer makes money this way by selling his e-book at one-off sale.
2. Back-end sale. This is also called residual income. Resellers can make more money from the “backstage”, namely their own links and affiliate ids which they have embedded in their e-books.
3. Rebranding fee. Some of your resellers will want to earn more of back-end income too. So, the next source of profits can come mostly from your resellers who are interested in joining the affiliate program and have the affiliate ids in your e-book rebranded to theirs.
4. Selling Resell Rights. You can choose to sell the Resell Rights to your product separately. Resell Rights,
if sold separately from the product, can cost up to 5 times the normal price of a product